Collection of application Forms
Please contact us via phone or in-person to see if there are still vacant places.
- No application limit
- Mondays to Fridays
(9:15a.m. to 11:45a.m.,1:45p.m.-5:00p.m.)
(9:30a.m. to 12:00 n.n.)
Application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”
- The Government will implement the “Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme” (hereafter referred to as “Scheme”) starting from the 2017/18 school year. Each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit students holding a valid registration document.
- Parents are required to submit an application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred as “RC”) to EDB. The “RC” has been opened for applications and EDB has announced and uploaded the details of application onto EDB’s website (http://www.edb.gov.hk).
- Interview performance.
- The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the kindergarten will be given due priority consideration.
- The kindergarten will arrange interview for all applicants
- Interview will be arranged after submitting the application documents, we will inform parents the details.
- Group and/or individual interviews will be arranged
- Parents should accompany their child for the interview
- Please contact us at 2673-5088 if interpretation / translation service if required.
Announcement of Admission Results
After interview, the kindergarten will inform parents of the results within one week and may decide whether to arrange the second interview or not.
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child within a specified period (“Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the original of the “RC”/ ”AP” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee HKD $900.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Parents will get informed and should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the original of the “RC”/ ”AP” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee HKD$900.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “RC”/ ”AP” during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the Registration document to EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for 2021/22 place is HK$900. Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the ”RC” / “AP” but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “RC” / “AP”, the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Arrangement for admission application of Non-Chinese Speaking (NCS) Children
- When interviewing NCS children, interpretation and/or translation service for applicants will be provided where necessary; or parents and children are allowed to be accompanied by a Chinese speaking relative/ friend to facilitate communication.
- Enquiry Telephone Number and Email Address for Parents of NCS Children
- Tel No: 2673-5088
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support to Non Chinese Speaking (NCS) Children
- Arrange interpretation/translation services
- Create an enriched language environment for mastery of the Chinese language
- Create an inclusive learning environment to facilitate students’ integration
- Facilitate professional development for teachers to develop effective strategies to help NCS students learn Chinese
Our school information on Profile of Kindergartens and Kindergarten-cum-Child Care Centres
EDB's website on Admission Arrangement for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens