- Interview performance.
- The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the kindergarten will be given due priority consideration.
- The kindergarten will arrange interview for all applicants
- Interviews will be conducted on 7/11/2020
- Group and/or individual interviews will be arranged
- Parents should accompany their child for the interview
- Please contact us at 2673-5088 if interpretation / translation service if required.
Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the K1 admission results before 18 December 2020 by phone or post.
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 7 to 9 January 2021 (“Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the original of the “RC”/ ”AP” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee HKD $900.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Parents will get informed and should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the original of the “RC”/ ”AP” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee HKD$900.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “RC”/ ”AP” during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the Registration document to EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for 2020/21 K1 place is HK$900. Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the ”RC” / “AP” but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “RC” / “AP”, the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission”
- The Government will implement the “Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme” (hereafter referred to as “Scheme”) starting from the 2017/18 school year. Each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit students holding a valid registration document.
- Parents are required to submit an application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred as “RC”) to EDB from September to November 2020. The “RC” will be open for applications in September and EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto EDB’s website (http://www.edb.gov.hk)